ABOUT INDIRA INDUSTRIES
Indira Industries was established in 1987 with technical collaboration with M/s. G+H Schallschutz, Germany.
Indira Industries has been recognized as one of the leading manufacturers of engineered and standard product for industrial noise control system such as air filter systems, exhaust systems, intake systems, silencers, dampers, acoustic enclosures, HRSG casings for gas turbine power projects, thermal plants, refinery, and other process industries.
Indira Industries is an ISO 9001: 2008 company certified by M/s. DNV, Netherlands.
Gas Turbine Based Power Projects
● Inlet Duct System and Inlet Air Filtration System
● Exhaust Duct and Stack (Including Bypass Stack)
● Acoustic Enclosures
● Diverter Dampers
● Guillotine Gates
● Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) Casing
● Acoustic Enclosures for Heavy duty machines, diesel engines, compressors
● Safety Valve – Blow off Silencers/ Vent Silencers
● Compressor – Suction and Discharge Silencers
● Silencers for Fans
● Zero Leak Dampers for Cement Plants, Coal Fired Power Plants, etc.
The above products are being designed, manufactured, supplied and erected with Technical Collaboration of G+H SCHALLSCHUTZ GmbH, GERMANY.
Worldwide customer base