ABOUT TAS ENERGY
TAS Energy Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, installs, and services high efficiency cooling, heating and power systems for a broad variety of global energy, industrial and commercial markets. Offers gas turbine inlet air chilling/generation storage for power augmentation, as one of their main products.
IMPESS represents TAS Energy in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Mayanmar, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique and Nigeria and has responsibility of Marketing their TIC system.
WHY TURBINE INLET CHILLING?
- Gas turbines only operate at 100% of their rated capacity when the temperature outside is 59℉.
- As temperatures climb into the 90℉ and beyond, greater than 10% of the capacity of the turbine disappears.
- By chilling below rated capacity and adding storage all lost power is recovered, and additional power is generated.
- Storage and ancillary services including ramping benefits are captured as well
GAS TURBINE INLET AIR CHILLING SYSTEM BY TAS ENERGY
- Patented High Efficiency Design
- Modular Construction
- Designed for Fast Investment Recovery
Worldwide customer base